The offer letter
Picture of Beata
Picture of Tram
3 responses
Additional information
Dear Sir, Madam My name is Tram- an ongoing new summer intern for the Career Development HR internship. Last Sunday (30.04), I sent an email asking Mr Wojciech Ubysz detailed information about the offer letter and related information which are required by Metropolia UAS- my home university for workplace documents. I have been waiting for 4 days and still not received any reply from Mr Ubysz. Since I decide to start the internship from 08.05.2023, I'd like to have the information to prepare for the internship and to proceed with the workplace documents at my university. Could you please contact him and ask him to escalate? Thank you very much for your time and your help. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Sincerely, Tram
Tram N. asked a question to Human Resources
Category: General
Date asked: Thursday, May 4, 2023
Last update: Monday, May 8, 2023
Picture of Beata B.
Beata B.
People Experience Expert - POLAND
Hello Tram, I've just checked in with Wojciech, and he confirmed that while he was off last week, another teammate supported him and connected with you. I hope all worked well. Thank you.
Monday, May 8, 2023
Picture of Tram N.
Tram N.
Hi Beata, A week ago, I already sent an email informing Woitek that I will be starting my internship today 08.05 and hence I would like to receive further details regarding the process of the internship. For example, card to enter the office in the Wework building, contact number of my supervisor- Nadim Burkutally, preparation for the first day, the offer letter, NIE registration for work permit and so on. However, I have not received any of such information to start my internship today and I am still waiting. Could you please check in with Woitek again on this matter and provide me details? Thank you very much for your time. Kind regards, Tram
Monday, May 8, 2023
Picture of Beata B.
Beata B.
People Experience Expert - POLAND
Tram, Wojciech should be contacting you shortly to clarify all the remaining matters. Thank you!
Monday, May 8, 2023
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.
Did you find this discussion helpful?